Cloud Search Email Upload Method
- Create an email.
- Set the recipient to the Monster provided e-mail for your user and resume board combination. It will be formatted like this - TO: XYZ@seemore.monster.com
- Set the subject as you wish. It will be used in the response email.
- Add the resume per the following restrictions
- The following file types of resumes can be emailed: DOC, DOCX, TXT, RTF, HTML, PDF, Zip file
- Zip file can be up to 10 MB with a maximum of 20 resumes within the zip file.
- Zip files cannot contain embedded zip files.
- Each resume can be up to 512 KB.
- Each resume must contain a first name, last name and unique email address in order to upload successfully.
- Maximum number of resumes per email is 20.
- If there's no attachment in the email, one resume should be contained in the body as text or html.
- PDFs cannot be scanned images.
- HTML is only supported within the body of an email; it is not supported as an attachment.
- The maximum number of resumes that can be uploaded in 24 hours is 5,000.
- Send the email.
- After processing, a results email will be created and sent back to the email address set on the user account. That is not necessarily the email address from which the email was sent.
- If an xml file is not able to be created from the email sent, an error message will be sent.
- If an xml file was able to be created from the email sent, then a status update will be sent with information as shown below.
Status summary of processed Documents
|Status Details of each Document|