Cloud Searching Uploading resumes to the cloud Cloud Search XML Upload Cloud Search Email Upload Cloud Search Power Docs Upload Cloud Search Cloud Search Resume Download Cloud Analytics
- Test Apply with Monster at your career site first.
- Test how your jobs are posted to Monster without Apply with Monster integrated.
- Note: job postings will be to Monster's test job board
- Test your job postings to Monster with Apply with Monster integrated.
- Create a web page on your site with the Apply with Monster plugin enabled with the TEST data-api-key in place in the script. Verify that the Apply with Monster button appears as desired. The button will only render if a valid set of configuration settings are defined.
- Create a seeker account on Monster's site and create a resume interactively using Monster's Resume Builder. Make the resume inactive so it won't be searchable by recruiters.
- Click the Apply with Monster button, and sign into your job seeker account.
- Complete Apply with Monster for this test seeker, and close the Apply with Monster modal dialogue.
- Verify that your service is able to receive the applicant information according to your specified delivery method. If using:
- EMAIL – verify that the email is received
- POST – verify that the hash can be verified and the applicant information is processed
- REQUEST – verify that the applicant information is processed
- Repeat the Apply with Monster flow with various combinations of different resume document types (e.g., .doc, .docx, .pdf) and including and excluding a cover letter to simulate a wide range of applicant characteristics that you will encounter. For ease of testing, we suggest creating multiple test seeker accounts, each with a different resume document type.
Different API keys are issued for Test and Production usage. Be sure to use the proper API key(s) and corresponding shared secret value(s) issued for the intended usage.